Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Million Dollar Man


Wow does this guy still have it on the mic! Easily the most entertaining part of RAW this past Monday. From his opening promo, his confrontation with his son and his hilarious speech about how much he hates Dusty Rhodes you can not argue that the Million Dollar Man was a hit. On top of that he came out with the Million Dollar belt! How sweet is that!

I've been watching bits and pieces of the Macho Man DVD (review coming when I finish it) and the more I see of these older, eccentric characters from the 80's and early 90's the more I miss them. The Million Dollar Man reminded me just how vanilla the majority of these guys are now. Obviously there are exceptions like the phenomenal Santino Marella, but I think a good portion of the roster (on all shows) could try to be a little more over the top with their characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment