Monday, June 22, 2009

Cena has a crappy new shirt!



Get a load of this piece of shit! You too can now demonstrate your love of poorly re-named finishing maneuvers and John Deere tractors all in one shirt!

TRACTORS! What does John Cena's character have to do with this? Nothing! Cena's character is supposed to be "hard" and "from the streets"! The last time I checked there were not a lot of fields that needed tilling in the heart of Compton.

How shitty is the name the Attitude Adjuster? I'll answer that for you, it is epically shitty. Moms say little kids need an attitude adjustment, it's like putting someone in the corner for time out. It's not tough, it's soccer mom jargon.

This shirt and matching hat and sweat bands are bullshit. This is more of the same Cena crap that makes me hate his character so much. He's only around for merchandising.

U Can't See Me? Fuck, I honestly wish I could not!

No comments:

Post a Comment