Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thoughts on the Week 3/30 -4/4

I had a few ideas for some articles this week but really I am so overwhelmed with excitement for Wrestlemania I thought I would just touch on some things that caught my eye this past week.

- Randy Orton has really become an amazing in ring talent. The promo he cut on RAW this past Monday was excellent. He has great mic skills but he also uses body language perfectly to put emphasis on his words. The similarities between his current run now and that of HHH's back in 1999 are remarkable. It is only fitting that he should be going up against HHH tomorrow night for the WWE title. It only seems right that the torch be passed to Orton at this time.

- The new Legacy shirt is alright but did they only print two of them? How come Dibiase doesn't get one? I understand that the economy is in turmoil right now but get the kid a fucking shirt for crying out loud.

- Santino's Mankini...












AMAZING!!

- Enjoyed the main event on ECW this week mainly because of John Morrison. For those who missed it the Bella Twins fought each other with Miz and Morrison in one corner while The Colons were in the other. Morrison spent the match texting on his cell phone and when he looked up to see what was going on he asked the Miz what color tights their Bella was wearing. The Miz responded with red so Morrison yelled "Go red!" and went back to texting.

- The US Title rematch between MVP and Shelton Benjamin was a good outing in my opinion. There is some good chemistry between these two in the ring and during promos. MVP received another check in the "W" column which I would think signifies the end of this feud. I still think it is a fair bet that Benjamin is the winner of the Money in the Bank match tomorrow night.

- Earlier today I heard a radio DJ say that he thinks Ken Kennedy will show up and win the Money in the Bank match. I would love to see that happen! I would love to see Ken Kennedy come back period for that matter!

- Is it not odd that when they show the commercial for the hall of fame and they mention the future they show a picture of Jack Swagger? I think it is odd because he hasn't been on television in about a month and he is the ECW champion. Wrestlemania is a four hour program and we could not give this kid a five minute match? He was obviously bumped for that member of the Pussycat Dolls.

- I also want you all to take note that on Smackdown this week Ezekiel Jackson had his own match against Jeff Hardy. THE Brian Kendrick has a new jacket (pictured to the right) too and it actually sucks more than the last one.

That's all for right now! Everyone enjoy Wrestlemania tomorrow night and I am sure I will have plenty to talk about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment